Information Technology Services is a campus-wide resource supporting both the academic and administrative needs of the University. We provide services related to the use, repair, acquisition, and connection of computer resources on campus.
- New User Orientation
- Guest Access to the Trinity Network
- Find out more about Lynda.com
- Windows 7 Upgrade for Faculty and Staff
- Windows 7 Upgrade, MS Office, and Sophos Anti-Virus for Students
- Free and Discounted Software for Students, Faculty, and Staff
- Meet our staff
New & Incoming Students
We will also be pushing out system updates to all Windows machines. All systems will reboot after they have been updated.