Current Students
Add/Drop Form*
Address Change Request [pdf]
Appeal of Suspension/Dismissal [pdf]
Application for Graduation**
Complete Withdrawal Application [pdf]
Course Overload Approval*
Course Withdrawal Form*
Declaration of Major Form*
Declaration of Minor Form*
Interdisciplinary Second Major [pdf] (please save file to your computer and open in Adobe Reader)
Name/Gender Marker Change Request [pdf]
Schedule Planning/Class List [doc]
Schedule Planning/Weekly Grid [doc]
Temporary Withdrawal [pdf] 
Transfer Credit Approval [pdf]

Graduate Students
Application for Graduate Study
Temporary Withdrawal [pdf]

Former Students
Application for Readmission [pdf]
Appeal of Suspension or Dismissal [pdf]
Replacement Diploma Request [pdf]
Transcript Request [pdf]

Student Consent to Release Records to Parents [pdf]

*Only available in Registrar's Office.
**Applications must be submitted using TigerPAWS.  Click on "Application for Graduation" after logging on to student menu.