The Office of Institutional Research supports the advancement of Trinity University as a transformational liberal arts and sciences institution by collecting, analyzing, and disseminating accurate data in response to both internal and external requests for information. Specifically, this office:
- Ensures Trinity's continual compliance with the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges;
- Supports academic units in achieving program-specific accreditation;
- Facilitates the university's recurring academic and non-academic assessment process;
- Collects qualitative and quantitative data relevant to advancing institutional effectiveness;
- Analyzes institutional-related data obtained from internal and external sources; and
- Communicates relevant data to various audiences for the purposes of compliance reporting, institutional profile sharing, and informing decision-making of university stakeholders.